Kat Von D blasts Jesse James on Facebook: He cheated on me with 19 different women!

Kat Von D’s volatile relationship with Jesse James created plenty of fodder for her TLC reality show, “LA Ink.” But since her show was cancelled in August, Von D has taken to another very public forum to bemoan her love life with the CEO of West Coast Choppers — Facebook.
“Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year,” Von D wrote in the Notes section of her Facebook page on Sunday. “I kept going back and forth in my mind as to what the best way would be for me to release and let go of any residual feelings remaining from that toxic relationship.  All of this may sound petty or immature to some, but I assure you this is coming from a place of pure honesty and love.”

James–who split with wife Sandra Bullock after it was revealed that he cheated on the Oscar-winning actress with tattoo model Michelle “Bombshell” McGee and at least six other women–was never exactly ideal boyfriend material, but Von D was “confident and excited” to prove the “world wrong” about her love affair with the tattooed biker.
“I believed so deeply in people’s ability to change for the better,” Von D wrote about the serial cheater. “I did feel like it would be a positive thing for those who judged Jesse solely based on what they read in tabloids, to see that change is always possible–even in the people who seem hopeless.”
Towards the end of her 609-word rant, Von D thanks James for teaching her a lesson. “Time is something you can never get back, and what we do with this very present moment is the most real thing we have,” wrote Von D. “So if that’s the lesson Jesse forced me to face and learn by all of this, than all I can say is Thank You.”
Von D ends her missive by sending “love and light” to everyone, adding that “it would be nice to move on now.”
We think many people would agree!